Monday 13 June 2011

Fast Car.....(and bike)


This song sums up everything I feel so completely; the way that I have watched myself change and grow, that adventure. The beauty of it strikes deep, touches and cords at my back chasing spirals of feeling. Like fingertips. There, but not, past. While I grow, so do others, so slowly I almost didn't notice. It's frightning, when that happens. That dusty photo, hidden in a closet can reveal how young and free we once were, it brings monsters with it.

Numb: without feeling. Many things cause that. Fear, Alcohol, Love, (H/W). Alcohol can bleed that feeling most cleanly felt, or it can warm it, give it sweet colour that I have only ever found on a bike (and with family and friends). The speed is an aphrodisiac for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts