Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

So everybody is up, not bright eyed, and most definitely not bushy tailed. No one could sleep. Which is ridiculous since Christmas is not until tomorrow. Still no one can sleep. Coffee seems to be the only remedy, for some. For me. But what can I say? I've got a fun filled morning of making marzipan fruit. Such is my tragic life. Vile smells have been seeping out of the conservatory (Ashley's bedroom...Do not ask) all night, congrats to him, he has managed to destroy yet more of the worlds O-zone layer. Do you see what I have sunk to? Describing my brother's farts. At least that is a better prospect than the torture inflicted by the worlds most evil fiend, Peppa Pig. Between the hours of  7am to 11am the TV belongs to my little brother, this is something he defends with his teeth. The say that some animals from the wild kingdom have a bigger bark than bite. The same cannot be said for Tayte. Oh-no, both his bark and his bite are as bad as each other. I guess I (((((love))))) him really. I like small children. But I could not eat a whole one, too much fat. 

I had the strangest dream last night, of a labyrinth. The vines that it was made out of were beautiful, but as strong as cables of steel. The wall could not be climbed. I was searching for clues, to find something. I can't remember what. meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts