Thursday 23 December 2010

My Freaky Deaky Family

I am one of five siblings, living in a very small house. And a result I am constantly entertained by my family, and constantly disturbed. Innuendos run rampant through our three bedroom house. Scary as it is, no one seems to mind this much. If anything, it is something to laugh at. Some times I could swear our house grows, enveloping the people within. In this way we retain our solitude (and our sanity). We know that it is only okay for me to listen to 'Pink' while Mum is far, far away. And that it is not okay for Kim (elder sister) to watch 'Legally Blonde' where there is any remote possiblity of Mark (my Step Dad) viewing it. So there it is... the extent of the cookery that is completed in our house, is completed my my step father (Mark...yes, this gets more complicated), who enjoys conducting freaky science experiments in the fridge. My mother (Debra...a perfectionist) is the cleaner. My younger sister (Maria...also a professional gambler) is the entertainer, along with my little brother (Tayte). My older sister (Kim) is the fashion guru. My elder brother (Ashley), well he can only be described as a beast that haunts the outer regions of the house. My real Dad is amazing, cokoo, but amazing all the same. And I, am the reader. I like red roses, and Books(?), and history. I have of late been exeprimenting with various hair dyes, yet originally my hair was a kind of browny blond. My eyes are green. What else is there to say about myself? My family have shaped me into who I am, and without them, I am little more than dust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts