Saturday 5 February 2011

Way of the Fist

It is sometimes necessary to ogle beautiful things. Shoes, in particular. Shoes are more important than men's butts. They are at least consistent. They also fit nicely, and make me look good, which is more than some guys can do. I have in particular been 'checking out' shoes from the designer 'Iron Fist'. These shoes are the mother****** of all shoes. Here is my favourite shoe from their collection(Phwoar):

 How fabulous are these! Absolutely to die for....(intone sign of hopeless longing). The mix of shades and materials is calculated and clever. Black suade and sequins; I never thought that those would work together. Yet they still manage to mix Luxe and Punk. I think that 'Iron Fist' does some clothing too. Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Better than mens butts? I don't know. I have to think about that one. Cause a GOOD butt on a guy?

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts