Saturday 29 January 2011


How freaking Awesome! My first bog award! It's from an amazing blogger called Kate. Check out her Blog 'Diamonds and Coal', she is an inspiring writer.

Apparently I have to write about my five 'guilty pleasures'. So, voila, here they are:
1)"Ben and Jerry's" in Bed (preferably "Phish Food". The one with all those yummy chocolate shaped fish.)
2)Painting
3)Getting very dirty (In the literal sense)
4)Spending more money than I actually possess (but I really, really needed those gorgeous red shoes!)
5)Singing. Out of tune. I am the Leona Lewis of the shower.
 
I also get to pick six of my favourite bloggers, so as to spread the good word of "Irresistibly Sweetness". These women are truly excellent writers, so please, take a look at their blogs.

autumnesf at Autumn Asks Why
Baglady at Bag Lady
Daydream Lily at Daydream Lily Blog 
Heather Cherry at The Open Letters Blog


And finally, The Barreness at The Barreness , alas not "Irresistibly Sweet" is interesting. Not for the faint of Heart though.


Thanks guys, for reading. Thanks, Kate, for the award. It was sweet of you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danie. Autumn sent the award you gave her my way and recommended I come check out your blog.
    I love it. I am, and this is no lie, old enough to be your mother and I find it quite refreshing to see someone express themselves as eloquently as you. I have attempted to raise my children to appreciate old movies, older music, National Public Radio, etc, and I know they find some of the same social things baffling as you do.
    I am excited to see how your blog develops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much, Danielle! Cheers!

    P.S. My personal blog is heathercherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts