Tuesday 18 January 2011

All Things PINK!

I yet again embark upon my search for a prom dress. I have given up looking on sites which actually center around prom dresses, instead I flit across sites like ebay and amazon, praying to find something NOT pink and puffy. No luck so far. Laugh if you wish, but sometimes something so frivolous as a high school prom can take a mind off of exams. The whole thing is cheesy and very overrated, therin lies the fun. The explosion of random sequins is reassuring.  The amount a girl could spend on a dress could fund a small country for a few months. This helps me keep things in perspective. I can separate the important from the ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. "The amount a girl could spend on a dress could fund a small country for a few months."

    - I know! It's so crazy ridiculous!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate, for posting on my blog. 'Diamonds and Coal' is fab, I really like reading it. Danie x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts